The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) will be presenting a teleconference on the revised form N-400, Application for Naturalization. This teleconference will take place on Thursday, February 20, 2014 from 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. (EST). This free session will provide an overview of the revisions made to form N-400, which was released on February 4, 2014. The USCIS will also entertain questions on the subject.
The revised Form N-400 contains:
– Clearer and more comprehensive instructions;
– 2D barcode technology; and – New questions based on national security and good moral character.
To Register for this Session:
Please visit the USCIS registration page to confirm your participation. Be sure to provide your full name and organization by following these steps:
1. Enter your email address and select “Submit”
2. Select “Subscriber Preferences”
3. Select the “Event Registration” tab 4. Complete the questions and select “Submit”
Once your registration is processed, you will receive a confirmation email with additional details.
Please review the USCIS information linked below for more details!
Source of Information:
USCIS.gov, 2/5/14, Outreach – National Engagement:
Revised Form N-400, Application for Naturalization
Revised Form N-400 – Teleconference Invitation
Revised Form N-400 – Stakeholder Presentation (handouts)
Revised Form N-400 – Video Presentation