The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) will be presenting a national Creole (Konsèy) language engagement session. Konsèy stands for Haitian Creole and the session will take place on Wednesday, January 29, 2014, from 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. (EST). This free session is an opportunity for Creole speakers to engage with USCIS officials using their native language.
The Konsèy session will include the following:
– USCIS agency updates;
– Overview of the immigration and naturalization processes;
– Discussion of Immigration-related topics such as regulations, policies, operations, and forms;
– Questions and Answers.
The event will broadcast live and in Creole from USCIS West Palm Beach Field Office and you can participate in two ways:
– In-person at the USCIS West Palm Beach Field Office:
9300 Belvedere Road, Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411
– Via Teleconference – Calling toll-free 1-866-844-9416 (Passcode: Konsèy)
Note: The USCIS will NOT offer legal or case- specific advice during this presentation!
Please review the USCIS Invitations linked below for more details!
Source of Information:
– USCIS Invitation – National Creole Engagement (English).pdf
– USCIS Invitation – National Creole Engagement (Creole).pdf