The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will be holding a national webinar, “National Stakeholder Engagement on Afghan Parole Applications for Urgent Humanitarian Reasons or Significant Public Benefit” on Wednesday, March 20, 2024, between 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm (Eastern).
The USCIS announcement states that during this webinar, USCIS representatives will cover:
- General requirements and considerations when applying for parole under the Form I-131 application process;
- USCIS’ process improvements to more efficiently adjudicate Form I-131 parole applications; and
- Progress updates with current Form I-131 filings pending on behalf of an Afghan beneficiary outside the United States.
Review the USCIS Upcoming National Engagements Web Page for more details: National Stakeholder Engagement on Afghan Parole Applications for Urgent Humanitarian Reasons or Significant Public Benefit
To Register for this webinar:
- Visit our registration page.
- You will be asked to provide your email address and select “Submit.”
- On the next screen, you will see a notification that you successfully subscribed to this event.
When USCIS has finished processing your registration, you will receive an email with details about the webinar and how to connect.
Source of Information:
USCIS (USCIS.gov), 3/20/24, Upcoming National Engagements Web Page:
MVP Law Group social media: