The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will be holding a national webinar on Wednesday, August 4, 2021, between 2:00 to 3:00 pm (Eastern). This webinar will provide an overview of Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for Yemen, including an explanation of eligibility requirements and filing tips. USCIS will respond to questions submitted in advance or via chat function during the webinar. They will not answer case-specific questions.
To Register for this webinar:
- Visit our webinar registration page.
- Enter your email address and select “Submit.”
- Select “Subscriber Preferences.”
- Select the “Event Registration” tab.
- Complete the questions and select “Submit.”
When USCIS has finished processing your registration, you will receive an email with details about the webinar and how to connect.
Source of Information:
USCIS (USCIS.gov), 7/20/21, Outreach Email:
Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for Yemen