The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will be holding a national webinar, “USCIS Processing Times Webpage Redesign” on Thursday, May 12, 2022, between 2:00 to 3:00 pm (Eastern). During the webinar, USCIS representatives will explain recent updates to the way they communicate estimated processing times. The representatives will be responding to questions during this webinar! They will focus on explaining the updates to the way processing times are displayed by the website.
To Register for this webinar:
- Visit our webinar registration page.
- Enter your email address and select “Submit.”
- Select “Subscriber Preferences.”
- Select the “Questions” tab.
- Provide your location, organization name and organization type (if applicable).
- Complete the questions and select “Submit.”
When USCIS has finished processing your registration, you will receive an email with details about the webinar and how to connect.
Source of Information:
USCIS (USCIS.gov), 5/5/22, Outreach Email:
USCIS Processing Times Webpage Redesign
USCIS Processing Times Webpage Redesign – AILA.org PDF copy of email
USCIS Processing Times Webpage Redesign – Site Changes
- USCIS announcement of display changes – USCIS Simplifying, Improving Communication of Case Processing Data
- New Redesigned Webpage – Check Case Processing Times
- New FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions About Processing Times
- More Information – More Information about Case Processing Times