The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will be holding a national webinar, “Central American Minors (CAM) Program Stakeholder Engagement” on Wednesday, March 9, 2022, between 2:00 to 3:30 pm (Eastern). This webinar will provide an overview of the CAM program including updates about the reopening and expansion of this program. There will be experts providing answers and discussion of pre-submitted questions, so they encourage participants to submit questions early.
To Register for this webinar:
- Visit our webinar registration page.
- Enter your email address and select “Submit.”
- Select “Subscriber Preferences.”
- Select the “Event Registration” tab.
- Complete the questions and select “Submit.”
When USCIS has finished processing your registration, you will receive an email with details about the webinar and how to connect.
Source of Information:
USCIS (USCIS.gov), 2/23/22, Outreach Email:
Central American Minors (CAM) Program Stakeholder Engagement