The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will be holding a national webinar on Thursday, November 4, 2021, between 1:30 to 2:30 pm (Eastern). This webinar will provide an overview of USCIS Data Listening Session with specifics on the types of data that are available from USCIS for the public, with an emphasis on naturalization statistics, particularly on the characteristics of naturalized citizens. There will be subject-matter experts discussing how the USCIS data can be used!
To Register for this webinar:
- Visit our webinar registration page.
- Enter your email address and select “Submit.”
- Select “Subscriber Preferences.”
- Select the “Event Registration” tab.
- Complete the questions and select “Submit.”
When USCIS has finished processing your registration, you will receive an email with details about the webinar and how to connect.
Source of Information:
USCIS (USCIS.gov), 10/18/21, Outreach Email:
AILA (AILA.org), 10/19/21, AILA Doc. No. 21101906: