The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will be holding a teleconference on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 between 1:00 to 2:00 pm (EST). The subject of the event will be a discussion of Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card. Representatives from USCIS will be giving an overview of the Form I-90, along with helpful filing tips, and answering non-case specific questions.
Note: USCIS representatives will also provide an overview of myUSCIS and its newest features including an overview of online filing for Form I-90.
DATE: Tuesday, April 17, 2018
TIME: 1:00 – 2:00 pm (EST)
To register for this session:
– Visit our registration page to confirm your participation
– Enter your email address and select “Submit”
– Select “Subscriber Preferences”
– Select the “Event Registration” tab
– Provide your full name and organization
– Complete the questions and select “Submit”
For more detailed information about this subject, please read the source links below!
Source of Information:
USCIS.gov, 3/28/18, Outreach: