The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will be holding a Teleconference on Thursday, November 14, 2019 from 2 to 4 p.m. (Eastern). This event is entitled “Asylum Division Meeting”. During the teleconference, USCIS officials will provide updates on the Asylum Division, followed by a question and answer session. You may attend this engagement either in person at USCIS, 20 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC, or by teleconference (listen only).
DATE: Thursday, November 14, 2019
TIME: 2:00 – 4:00 pm (Eastern)
To Join the Engagement:
- Visit our registration page
- Enter your email address and select “Submit”
- Select “Subscriber Preferences”
- Select the “Event Registration” tab
- Provide your full name and organization, if any
- Complete the questions and select “Submit”
Note: You may attend this engagement either in person at USCIS, 20 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC, or by teleconference (listen only).
Source of Information:
USCIS.gov, 8/1/19, public engagement email:
Asylum Division Meeting