The USCIS has posted online “How Do I” guides for U.S. Citizens! These guides cover six different Immigration based subjects and I have listed them below.
List of USCIS “How Do I” guides (PDF) for U.S. Citizens:
- How Do I Help My Relative Become a Permanent U.S Resident?
- How Do I Help My Fianceé(e) Become a U.S. Permanent Resident?
- How Do I Help My Adopted Child Immigrate to the United States or Become a U.S. Citizen?
- How Do I Get Proof of My U.S. Citizenship?
- How Do I Get Information About Requirements for Traveling Abroad?
- How Do I File for a Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver?
Source of Information:
USCIS (USCIS.gov), 1/31/14, Web Page: