The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will be holding a national webinar, “USCIS Backlog Reduction and Processing Times” on Wednesday, May 18, 2022, between 2:00 to 3:00 pm (Eastern). USCIS stakeholders are invited to participate in a virtual stakeholder engagement with USCIS Director Ur M. Jaddou! Director Jaddou will discuss agency-wide backlog reduction efforts and the reductions of processing times. For more details, please review the USCIS upcoming national engagement, “USCIS Backlog Reduction and Processing Times“.
To Register for this webinar:
- Visit our webinar registration page.
- Enter your email address and select “Submit.”
- Select “Subscriber Preferences.”
- Select the “Questions” tab.
- Provide your location, organization name and organization type (if applicable).
- Complete the questions and select “Submit.”
When USCIS has finished processing your registration, you will receive an email with details about the webinar and how to connect.
Source of Information:
USCIS (USCIS.gov), 5/8/22, Outreach Email: