FYI - Tips for I-131 Re-entry Permits

Posted On: August 24, 2009

According to a recent AILA Liaison Committee meeting, I-485, Adjustment of Status applicants who intend to file for their second or subsequent I-131 reentry permit should file with 30 days or less remaining on the previous valid I-131 document…otherwise an RFE will most likely be issued asking for the valid travel document before a new I-131 is issued to the applicant...

For more information, do not hesitate to contact our office at (240) 390-0600