The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will be holding a stakeholder teleconference on Thursday, November 17, 2016 between 2:00 to 3:30 pm (Eastern). The subject of the event will be “Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification” and will include representatives from USCIS giving an overview of form I-9 and a Q&A session at the end.
All U.S. employers must complete Form I-9 for every new employee hired after Nov. 6, 1986. Form I-9 is used by employers to verify individuals who are authorized to work in the U.S.
DATE: Thursday, November 17, 2016
TIME: 2:00 – 3:30 pm (Eastern)
To register for this session:
– Visit our registration page to confirm your participation
– Enter your email address and select “Submit”
– Select “Subscriber Preferences”
– Select the “Event Registration” tab
– Provide your full name and organization
– Complete the questions and select “Submit”
Source of Information:
USCIS.gov, 11/8/16, Outreach:
Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification